Core NLP Coaching Skills Diploma
We take you through the build blocks and principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming so that you can be at your best when working with other people.
This course forms the first three days of the full NLP Practitioner course and can be taken as a stand-alone module and is accredited by the Association for ANLP (ANLP) so you will receive an industry recognised qualification.
Our course is practical, with many of the key principles being learnt through our online learning platform before you attend the live training days in London.
What will you learn as part of the Core NLP Coaching Skills Diploma?
- Introduction to the power of the conscious & unconscious mind
- Understanding language structure and the power of words
- How to frame your coaching sessions
- Utilising sensory acuity to spot the clues
- The importance of listening without presumption
- Putting clients in control rather than being at effect of their situation
- How to create lasting rapport with those you work with
- The NLP Communication Model (Epistemology)
- Understanding people communicate differently and how to ‘speak their
language’ by observing their language and physiology
- How changing the way you recall information can change the way that you
feel about situations and how that helps clients to shift their perspective
NLP Coaching Skill Sets
- The importance of setting outcomes and NLP SMART outcomes
- Values wheel – providing clients with motivation for change
- Challenging limiting beliefs and the critical inner voice
- Clean questions to get under the surface of their problem/outcome and look
at what they’d like to have happen
- Hierarchy of ideas and how to shift clients out of being ;stuck;
- What needs to happen for that to happen – taking ownership
- Recognising language preferences
- Introduction to anchoring and how to create positive states with clients
- Those that want to dip their toe into the power of NLP and gain a qualification whilst understanding the NLP Foundations
- Professionals who have a coaching and mentoring role within their organisations
- New and experienced coaches/mentors who would like to utilise the power of NLP and Clean Language with their clients
- Those interested in being able to better hold conversations with friends, family and colleagues and recognise that perhaps they don’t always ask the best questions or listen really well
- Anyone interested in expanding their own personal and professional skills and who wants to bring their own level of emotional intelligence forward
This course gives you ability to help people move forward towards a future that they define. Taught in a safe and supportive environment you will gain the skills and resources needed and will be amazed at how quickly you can facilitate people to let go of things that previously held them back!
Dates and pricing information
- 4th – 6th October 2019 (Waterloo, Central London 2 spaces remain)
The standard price is £849 + vat (£1,018) and split payment over 4 months is available on request. Student and NHS discounts also available.
We also offer a 20% early bird saving on all courses booked before 60 days of the course starting